Thursday, July 31, 2008

Helene's Property Place

"This company would not be a good choice to do business with. Helene's property has been known to charge outrageous and uneccessary fees to its tenants. It is also known that Helene's property does not maintain their properties either. I personally looked at one of their properties (was told we only had 3 minutes on the dot in the property) and noticed the exterior door would not latch. I was notified that this would not be fixed until well after I had signed a lease. What a great example of how you will be treated as a tenant when they don't even treat you well as a potential customer.I highly suggest not doing business with this company. Ask around, everyone, no exagerrations, strongly dislikes this company and the way it conducts its business. I am an honest student and just want to help out fellow Cougars and warn them that Helene's Property is not the right choice for your housing needs."

Another one:
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Helenes.Property.Place.509-338-9008

I wrote my own too:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-22306306-hopkins-helene-helene-s-property-place-llc-pullman

I hate them sooo much! Alia why didn't we see this before. I'm googling everything I do or live in or go to or whatever to get feedback first.

No comments: