Monday, June 23, 2008

Work

I can not begin to explain the amount of ADD I am suffering from right now. I could get fired for this, but my problem today is that I don't even notice when I space off until 10.. 15.. 20.. minutes later. I start off looking up case numbers and files around the office and wake up from my space case in the middle of a google search for soup or a mapquest seach from Tacoma to Port Orchard... I don't know anyone in Port Orchard... In the hopes of correcting my problem today I created my blog to help me focus and not black out into space again and to waste useful time. If all else fails I go home in a hour so whats another ADD black out. I'll catch up with my work tommorrow I assume. I imagine I'm lacking sleep because I got about a totally of 8 hours this weekend. There was way to much fun to have. I hope this is a successful first blog? Shout out to Alia for helping me hahaha

1 comment:

Alia Marie said...

well hello my blogging roomate! i miss you dearly! love the blog!