Friday, July 11, 2008

Life on the switchboard....

Really blows sometimes... Like when RUDE inpatient people call in for a mystery Nancy...

Inpatient woman: Hi can I speak to Nancy?
Me: Yes hold on one second do you know her last name?
RUDE inpatient woman: S something Scarsor...? I don't know! She's in marketing I need to cancel a meeting now!
Me: Yes hol..interrupted)
RUDE woman: Are you new or something I told you she's in marketing and I need to speak to her now!
Me: haha! no I'm not please hold.
On hold: bitch you try to memorize over 500 employee names and positions
Dialing Lisa in marketing...
Lisa: Hi Ashley
Me: Hey is there a Nancy in Marketing?
Lisa: Yes Nancy Goll
Transferred the bitch....

SHE WAS SOOOO RUDE AND COMPLETELY OFF ON THE LAST NAME AND WAS MAD AT ME!!!! When there are 500 employees, 15 Nancys and the directory doesn't show a Nancy in Marketing because she is new I would like some patience. Thanks! I need a drink now...


hahaha here's a good one...

Me: Davis Wright Tremaine how many I help you?
Caller: uh yes is this lawyer office?
Me: Yes.. can I help you find someone?
Caller: Yes
Me:........
Caller: .......
Caller: Hello?
Me: yes hi! do need to find anyone in particular?
Caller: yes I having trouble with staying America. I'm immigrant.
Me: ok... hold please!
hahahahah oh people and there problems I wish Kassara would call in.

Kassara: Um yes I need a lawyer I beat a bitch up cuz my boyfriend is a cheater..

I think about her problems often when people call in....hahahaha

No comments: